The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
1. Identify partnership opportunities
2. Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
3. Maintain existing business
4. Think critically when planning to assure project success
1. 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experiences
2. Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
3. Focused and goal-oriented
4. Experience selling in Microsoft, alternative selling into high Tech
5. Deep domain in either one F&A, customer Solutions, marketing or content moderation in one them.